Hey guys! I’m following Jess’ suggestion from a few weeks ago and making a tutorial on how I change a person’s hair color - English is not my native language so I apologize in advance for any grammar or cohesion mistakes. Hope it’s useful!
- Please, like or reblog this post if it helps you;
- Changing a person’s hair color requires a lot of precision most of the time so it’ll work better if you own a mouse.
- There are probably lots of different ways to change a persons hair color, I’m showing three of them on this tutorial.
- I don’t think it’ll be necessary considering I explain how I did it here but I have a psd for changing a person’s hair color from ginger to dark red, if you want the download link just message me and I’ll be glad to give you.
it doesn’t matter how many “pretend to be dating” fics i read, i’m always fucking in it headfirst every time and i fall for that shit every time. i know the pattern i know the plot twists i know what’s gonna happen but every single fucking time i’m fucking on the edge of my seat wide-eyed whispering like “what’s gonna happen are they gonna fall in love” to myself like of course they are you fucking idiot this happens EVERY TIME but as soon as i see the description and it’s like “x person and x person pretend to do the dating” it’s eternal sunshine of the stupidest fucking mind over here
YESTERDAY EVENING I WAS WONDERING WHY REMUS LOVED CHOCOLATE SO MUCH WHEN I REALISED
CHOCOLATE IS POISONOUS FOR DOGS
WHAT IF YOUNG REMUS STARTED LOVING CHOCOLATE BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT KILLED THE WOLF PART OF HIM
just once I want a Lupin headcanon that doesn’t make me want to sent myself on fire
- harry’s scar is IN THE CENTER OF HIS FOREHEAD. it is not slightly to one side. it is not. it is in the middle of his forehead.
- i dont know about later but in first year at least his hair usually covers his scar. before hogwarts, petunia tried to keep the scar as hidden as possible.
- his glasses are round and “charcoal” colored. the first time they are mentioned to have been repaired is by arthur weasley at the beginning of the chamber of secrets, after harry has his floo mishap.
- he has bright green, almond shaped eyes.
- harry’s “i must not tell lies” scar is on the back of his right hand. if he makes a fist they show up white on his skin.
- HIS SCAR IS A SCAR. SCARS ARE NOT BRIGHT RED!!! and IDK MAYBE A CURSE SCAR IS DIFFERENT FROM MUGGLE SCARS??? but harry’s scar is. a scar. it is not a cut, as the movie people would have u believe.
- he also has an oval shaped scar on his chest from the horcrux
- his hair is JET BLACK and UNTIDY, always. his hair sticks up at the back. in DH his hair grows out past his shoulders.
- in the book years his clothes are dudley or vernon hand-me-downs, or weasley sweaters, or hogwarts robes. or weird lumpy hats, scarves, and other knitted Creations made by hermione.
- ron is tall and gangly with a long nose. it is not described as thin or pointed or anything, just long.
- he has blue eyes and red hair and enough freckles to look like he has a skin condition. he has prominent ears.
- after ootp ron has scars on his arms from his brain attack at the ministry.
- his clothes are almost all hand-me-downs from his elder brothers, and during his hogwarts years they are often several inches above his ankles. (hogwarts regulation robes are floor length)
- ron is missing part of his upper arm from splinching in DH. it is described in the book as: “a great chunk of flesh was missing, scooped cleanly away as though by a knife.” hermione is able to close the wound and it is never specified if he scars from it (hermione uses dittany right away and according to snape in HBP the use of dittany immediately can prevent scarring)
- hermione has bushy brown hair and, until late in the fall of 1994 she has overlarge front teeth.
- her eyes are brown!
- according to rons aunt muriel she has skinny ankles.
- the only description of her parents is that they look anxious and are muggles. there is no actual physical description. the only time we “see” her parents they are anxious and at gringotts and holding some muggle money, and then later they are more anxious after mr weasley gets into a brawl with lucius malfoy at the book store.
- hermione does not suffer any visible injury from bellatrix torturing her in DH, contrary to the movie portrayal. she is threatened with a knife (by bellatrix) during the last moments at malfoy manor. she is also hit by the falling crystal chandelier, though she is unconscious at the time.
all three of them suffer serious burns during their robbery of gringotts, and presumably multiple injuries during the battle of hogwarts.
reblog with your personality types bolded, for your own reference, or for your followers to get to know you better!
zodiac: aries, taurus, gemini, cancer, leo, virgo, libra, scorpio, sagittarius, capricorn, aquarius, pisces
myers-briggs: istj, isfj, infj, intj, istp, isfp, infp, intp, estp, esfp, enfp, enfj, esfj, estj, esfj, enfj, entj, entp
the four temperaments: melancholic, phlegmatic, choleric, sanguine
enneagram: type one, type two, type three, type four, type five, type six, type seven, type eight, type nine
alignment: lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, true neutral, lawful neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil