It’s too hot *opens window* in comes 20 flies, 8 spiders, 17 daddy long legs, 50 moths, 3 dragons and 12 Jehovah’s witnesses.
I just wanna have abs…olutely all the pasta and breadsticks
Sirius not going to Azkaban, and raising Harry in Grimmauld place.
Little Harry finding the Black family tapestry and seeing that Sirius’s face was burnt off while “meanies” like Bellatrix were still there. Little Harry drawing a picture of Sirius and sticking it on the family tree where his face was supposed to be. Little Harry taking out his crayons drawing all over the faces of the “evil meanies that hurt pa’foo”.
A Ron without brain scars is not a Ron I am interested in seeing.
- luna lovegood has dirty blonde hair (book 5, chapter 10)
- lily potter has dark red hair (book 1, chapter 12)
- neville longbottom has blond hair (JKR interview)
- hermione granger has bushy hair (book 1, chapter 6)
- james potter is tall (book 1, chapter 12)
- at seventeen, harry potter is the same height as his father so he is also tall (book 7, chapter 34)
- peter pettigrew is fat (book 3, chapter 10)
- severus snape has yellow-ish teeth (book 3, chapter 14)
- ginny weasley is fucking awesome (books 1-7)
Making Marlene McKinnon moodboards is possibly my new favorite passtime.
Dude, Peter Capaldi totally refused to flirt with Clara in the new series.
Damn, I’m so ready for this.