i guess the real question is how can you not like tesla
he thought women would eventually rule the world because we’re the dominant sex
he liked pigeons
he was a vegetarian
he was a babe
he was shy
he hated edison
Yup, as long as you’re ok with that time he went bonkers and tried to build a death ray.
Don’t we all want to build a death ray?
I want to build a death ray…
Are you serious the death ray was the best part
Sh*t, it’s 2am, I meant to go to Bed Several Hours Ago: An Autobiography
Oops, It’s 4am, I Should Probably Go to Bed: A Memoir.
Bloody Hell, Is that the Sunrise?: A Thrilling Conclusion to the Trilogy of Regret
Fuck it, I’ll Just Attempt to Stay Up ‘Till Sundown: A Spin-Off
What Fucking Day Is It Anymore?: The Movie Adaptation
I am home. Heather got way more drunk than I did, but that’s okay. Off to go drink my powerade so that I don’t die in the morning.
12. the magic begins | favorite canon ship/couple → James and LilyDon’t chase the quaffle if you see the snitch. (x)
How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irish man?
just like the population of Ireland during the Great Famine
history nerds are the best.
If only I could make him understand. I just don’t see things the way he does.
One of the most annoying things about me is that I constantly need to be reassured that you haven’t started hating me for some reason
Oh my god you are LITERALLY the most annoying person on the face of the earth. But I have to put up with you because my friends are friends with you.
But you literally make me want to shove sharp objects through my eyes.
summer is real cute until every fuckin type of insect comes out of the 8th circle of hell
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
“I Can’t Remember Where I Put My Phone Two Seconds Ago But I Vividly Remember Every Embarrassing Thing I’ve Said Or Done Since 2008” a book written by me